Thursday, May 1, 2008

Parents' Place - Tucson, AZ

So my ride to NM this week just crapped out on me. I found another possibility that is leaving from Tucson tomorrow morning. I hope I can go meet him today and that h is not super-sketchy or anything. He's going to call me back in a little bit. In some ways it's probably better because he's leaving sooner and from Tucson and he's not in an over loaded pickup with 10mpg. Plus he wants to do all the driving, which is fine by me. I just need to make sure he's not a creepo, and he's just trying to save on gas. The other issue is, no one knows I'll be leabing so soon and so I don't have a ride from ABQ to Santa Fe. But if all else fails I'll have him drop me off at the airport and I'll take the shuttle or offer gas money to someone headed to Santa Fe, something I've always wanted to do.


So today's to do list is now:
Get money from Bank
Buy pajama pants
Get camera charger and take pictures at Ace
Calm parents down
Meet this dude



Update: I just got off the phone with him and I am going to meet him in about 30 minutes. Sounds like an OK guy. He works for the newspaper. Now I'll go see if he has any weird voo-doo dolls hanging around his neck or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment