Sunday, June 8, 2008

We had our first meet and greet today at the theatre. I'm hoping it will be a great summer. The people all seem to be genuinely nice, and all the unkind people from last year did not come back. There is also more volleyball enthusiasm, including my own. Last year I didn't really play much because I was so bad, and not into running about making an ass of myself. Lately I've been trying to let things like that go and just do whatever makes me happiest. So I played volleyball today and I was actually pretty OK, plus I had a really great time.

I've been having some trouble updating because I've been busy. I hope I can make more time for this in the future, because I enjoy sitting down and collecting my thoughts. My blog is important to me, because I will undoubtedly want to look back on it some day to remember these Dorset summers. It hasn't helped that I am always around people, and I usually blog alone. Writing with other people around causes a block for the most part. I'm going to need to get over this.

I can't wait for my bike to get here so I can start getting more exercise and exploring the area. This place is so beautiful and I miss a lot of it for lack of a better way of getting around. I plan to get out alone as much as possible because spending every day with so many people is difficult for me. On the other hand, having so many people around is working wonders on the loneliness I've been feeling.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day of wonderful work. I haven't done any really hard work for months and it's a downer. I'm looking forward to working my as off this summer.

Roommate going to sleep. Will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment