Saturday, June 21, 2008

I realized that I never posted any information about the company I am working for. Information about the Dorset Theatre Festival can be found here. I'll post more information about the history of the theatre a little later on. Like all old buildings in Vermont, it's actually quite interesting.

Last night was the opening for "Nobody Don't Like Yogi" here at Dorset. It's a one man show about Yogi Berra's return to Yankee Stadium for the first time in 14 years. I'm not terribly interested in baseball, and before this show I really didn't know anything about Yogi. That doesn't change the fact that this s an amazing show, and Teddy Coluca is an amazing actor to watch and to work with.

After the performance we had a little reception, which turned into a full blown party here at the Colony House. Dancing, drinking, and everyone in pretty clothes. I got myself a new red dress, which is, without a doubt, the prettiest dress I have ever owned. Of course there were a billion cameras and even more pictures. So enjoy these pictures of the Yogi Opening and Colony House Dance Party:










No comments:

Post a Comment