Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DORSET!!!!!! I'm so glad I got here early. It's a damn good time to hang out here and be with my buddies. I've missed this place. It's so wonderful and green. It rained on our drive up. Lovely.

Admittedly I'm a little worried about being stuck here for three month. I'm especially used to coming and going whenever I want. The past few months after I've left NY I haven't ever felt stuck anywhere. However, having good friends here should help me calm down about being stuck. My bike will also help. Dorset is so isolated, it can be hard to stay put. I need this though.

I've missed sitting around listening to music and having little chats. My anxiety is sure to settle down. I get a little uppity, but I think I'll be ok once we get into the work routine. I think I need down time to deal with myself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment