Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today is the last day of Dorset. The summer is over and it's time for the next adventure to start. I can not stress how relieved I am that I changed my mind about coming here. This summer has been one of the best summers of my life, topping even last year. I came here as a complete wreck and I am leaving in a much better place. I won't lie, leaving scares me. I want to keep myself together though and I know that I'm ready. It's time to move on and leave my comfort zone.

To help wrap up the summer, here are a few more pictures that I've been failing to post.


This is Lake St. Catherine. The costume intern's family owns a cute cottage on the lake and we made a day of it over there boating around and dumping each others canoes.


The general store next to our house sells a bumch of fancy wines, and also some pretty interesting cheap ones. Dibs' favorite wine is Pinot Gregio and mine is Chianti and it just so happens that those are the two wines of this brand that the store sells. We made a night of it.


Antiquing anyone? Yeah. No explanation to be given.


Four people in the back of a car to Bob's Diner. It was raining and we all decided to "swim." How amazing is that?


A day spent at the Quarry is not a day to miss. My only regret is that I never did end up jumping off the high cliffs, even though I wanted to, because the day we planned to go we ended up too busy and had no time. Ah well. Another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment