Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dorset is coming to a close. I picked out a few pictures to post of some crazy summer antics. I'm not going to post them all at once. Instead I am hoping to put a few up every night until I leave on Thursday morning. I'm sad to be leaving this place and my friends, but I am ready to start my next adventure.

All of these photos were taken by other people. However, I will be getting a digital camera soon, so there's a good chance that I'll start posting more pictures. If I ever become an actual camera person and manage to take some pictures.



This one was taken early in the summer at our first opening night party. The ever-wonderful Johnny Silver was taking picture after picture of Denise and I. Each picture had more and more people creeping in, until this one was taken. This is my favorite group photo of the summer, so it's a great place to start.


Introducing the above-mentioned Johnny Silver. This one was taken during one of our many games of "Psychiatrist" this summer. If you don't know this game I am not at liberty to explain it unless you agree to play as the psychiatrist.


The act of creeping into cute photos of others became a theme of the summer. Many, many pictures were taken with people creeping in the background. As it should be.


Peaches, seen here, turned 25 this summer. For his birthday he wanted a finger-mustache themed party. One of the best parties of the summer, in my opinion. The wondrous Angie made him a cake with a finger mustache and icing peaches. He loved it in the most amazing way.


Opening night for Frog and Toad + extra set piece + alcohol= Pin the nose on the snowman.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment